WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

REFLECTING

ON OUR FAITH

Where Have You Seen God Working This Week?
Transportation provided by a friend
Giving me strength with my problems
At Broward Gen Hosp via the humility, gentleness & caring of the Chief of Cardiology
In softening my heart towards others

Where Did God Use Someone Else To Bless You This Week?
I talked to my oldest grandson after one year
My Friend for transportation
Someone comforting me and giving me support as I was grieving for a beloved relative
The kindness of friends
My spouse showing showing grace under difficult circumstances & extreme fatigue
The postman who took me to church

Where Did God Use You To Bless Someone Else This Week?
In prayers for friends
Visiting and praying for a family in depression
In the sharing of my cell phone to use for an emergency call
In helping a sick friend
In being an advocate for justice for my fellow employees whose rights were being taken for granted
In buying a cold drink to elderly neighbor who loves to work outside

No comments: