WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Featured Post

Meditation on This Sunday's Gospel

The reading for Sunday, December 17, 2016: Luke 1: 39-26 This Sunday, Trinity will hear the story of Mary's reunion with her cousin E...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH


Where have you seen God working this week?
* taking care of me and my family during my business trip
* on the bus
* traveling to work and back home - I-95 drivers are not so courteous
* being able to connect with a family whose child was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor
* my work - offered an offer to consider
* friend helping me pick up relatives from the airport
* I fell on the floor and only had a mild concussion
* in my family
* in my daughter's laughter
* a visit from a long time friend

Where did God use someone else to bless you this week?
* when I was in the hospital
* a friend who did not hesitate when I asked for help taking care of my daughter at the last minute
* church
* I am a new employee so I am learning and they are so patient and helpful in making sure I am getting it!
* my husband who supports me in everything I do
* friend helping me to study
* Friday group insisted I let ambulance crew check me out
* while at the Prayer and Praise session
* my husband
* he gave me a wonderful husband and daughter
* at my home
* suggestions from a friend

Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
* hospital
* spending quality time with my children
* sharing God with daughter like my dad did
* remember to be full of praise
* provided comfort for a friend
* my Godmother needed some words of encouragement
* helping my friend
* he allowed me to serve as assistant minister

No comments: