WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Thursday, July 29, 2010

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH

Where have you seen God working this week?
* my family
* helped see me through stressful week at work
* blessed us with a relaxed mini vacation celebrating my birthday and anniversary
* he brought my husband home after a difficult trip
* he spared our area from "Bonnie"
* at Calvary chapel
* God kept tropical storm Bonnie from causing major destruction
* through the heart of a friend


Where did God use someone else to bless you this week?
* co-worker did a fantastic job supporting me
* friend for transportation
* two prayer partners
* a friend who listened in times of stress
* my daughter helped out more while my husband was away
* church family coming to visit me when I was unable to go out and play
* home
* to silently pray about something and it happened


Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
* my friend during her time of breavement
* supported my sister as her daughter gets married today
* have a friend for dinner
* at the Prayer and Praise
* two granddaughters
* enlightenment to become a certified yoga teacher
* encourages and praising my daughter after she made some positive changes
* listening to others
* at church
* I was put in charge of coordinating a food drive for the animal shelter at work
* to continue our regular prayers for family and friends

No comments: