WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Featured Post

Advent Meditation on Joseph

The reading for Sunday, December 17, 2017: Matthew 1:18-25 This Sunday we read about an angel appearing to Joseph in a dream. We've no...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reflecting on Our Faith
(Some highlights from this Sundays worship slips)


Where have you seen God working this week?
* reconnected with sister after 10 years
* a woman who stopped to pray for someone
* a woman who gave someone assistance
* God kept affirming that I keep listening to what He is telling me to do
* in my family and in my home
* working on my marriage and relationship
* son's doctor provided good care
* Miami
* in the joy my parent's dogs bring to them
* God restoring my daughter's health
* transportation from a friend



Where did God use someone else to bless you this week?
* possible lead on new job
* gave me a ride
* provided dinner
* he put the most unexpected person in my life who loves me and who helps me carry the burden I've carried alone for so long
* He used my friend to encourage me this week
* He used my friends to help me out in a hectic week without me asking for help
* home
* heard my daughter and her friend laugh and have fun together
* ride from a friend
* a member of Trinity is very motivating to me, working hard while fighting cancer
* a friend wrote that God answered our prayers and healed her enough that Hospice is dismissed!


Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
* stayed positive for a friend
* reminded others to always keep focused on God
* listening to burdens of friends and being bold enough to give opinions and advise so they may see things in a different light
* He used me to bless my daugher to encourage her that she needs to be patient and believe
* sunday school for all
* Ft Lauderdale
* I helped a new co-worker and encouraged her
* working with an alcoholic
* praying and consoling my neighbor, who moved into an apartment after losing her job

No comments: