WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Thursday, August 05, 2010

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH
Where have you seen God working this week?
* my family
* home
* watching turtle hatchings crawl to the ocean
* I received my quad cane
* in my health
* in my business
* brother and husband who are attentive and patient with my mother
* lifting up those in trouble and helping to make it through each day


Where did God use someone else to bless you this week?
* my mother
* church/ bible study
* nice to sit and enjoy the Praise Choir. Have especially enjoyed these favorite tunes
* mango pickers
* in my business
* someone prayed for me
* friends who listen to my doubts and concerns
* saying special healing prayers for me


Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
* support and guideness with my family
* celebrate recovery at Calvary Chapel
* I tried to be a good wife, mother, daughter, neighbor and employee
* prayers for family and friends
* in my business
* through our prayers
* to comfort a grieving friend
* compassion to someone suffering loss
* of a parent and confirmation of cancer

No comments: