WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Thursday, August 26, 2010

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH
Where have you seen God working this week?
* meeting my reunion brothers in prayer breakfast
* keeping me walking with quad cane
* in my children
* in my friend's lives
* in the student's enthusiasm for another school year
* people being accepting
* celebrate recovery

Where did God use someone else to bless you this week?
* my lovely wife every day
* friend ran errand for me
* providing fellowship and dinner
* He sent me a wonderful husband who works hard to support our family and be a good father
* I received a special gift from one of our deliverers
* a nice and understanding boss
* people donating during Breast Cancer fundraiser
* home

Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
* don't know, but trying my best in asking the Lord for knowledge and wisdom!
* help with party
* providing ride to a friend
* picking up siome people in need
* I helped my daughter achieve an important goal
* my 95 year old neighbor
* helping someone slowly come out of depression, just by caring
* at AA meetings

No comments: