WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Monday, August 30, 2010

Where have you seen God working this week?

1. In my Son
2. Everywhere!
3. A patient returned to brag about being cancer free!
4. At an AA Meeting
5. In my family and in the church and also at work

Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not).
1. When I locked my car keys inside my car and a stranger helped me

2. During Trinity’s Wednesday Night Prayer and Praise Service
3. A friend took time to share.
4. On the bus.
5. God used my boss as she shared her wisdom with me about families and husbands

Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
1. In Real Estate
2. In prayers for patients
3. At Trinity!
4. During my visit with my old boss as she is still grieving the loss of her husband

No comments: