WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Featured Post

Meditation on This Sunday's Gospel

The reading for Sunday, December 17, 2016: Luke 1: 39-26 This Sunday, Trinity will hear the story of Mary's reunion with her cousin E...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

REFLECTING
ON OUR FAITH


1. Where have you seen God working this week?
In my life.
In my son’s life.
In our congregation.
In God blessing me with a non-malignant lump
Giving me faith to walk with a cane.
In the heart of the preacher who was going to burn the Koran but didn’t

Left Sunglasses at ATM and when I came back the bank did not have them, but a Jehovah’s Witness who sits near there every day picked them up and returned them to me.
At Publix supermarket

2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not) ?
Received words of encouragement - picked me up to attend a function
I was inspired by speaking with all of the volunteers at the ministry fair.
Someone giving of her time, love, and support
A dear friend who spent so much time with us in the hospital and everyone’s prayers!
A friend who provides transportation.
All donors supporting the 3 day Breast Cancer Walk
My boss who was very positive during a very difficult time at work.
An associate skeptical of our business turned positive.
On the bus on the way home.

3.. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
Shared my testimony with others
Praying for many situations
Picked up my friends
In my Real Estate work
Supporting co-workers and my boss with a big project.
In sharing my knowledge and experience of teaching to a young college student studying to become a teacher.
Welcoming a veteran to my home.
With our son who was rewarded for learning how to swim after two years of lessons with a trip to the Disney water parks
At home.

No comments: