WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Sunday, September 26, 2010

REFLECTING 
ON OUR FAITH

1. Where have you seen God working this week?
In my family and in my relationships and in my husband’s family.
On the bus on the way to AA
Blessing me with a job and bringing my children home safe.
I saw a rainbow on my way in to a difficult day at work.
Strangers helping strangers
Making my husband well enough to come home Tuesday
Everywhere!
In feeling my body heal.
In our church council meeting
In our adult Sunday school.
In our worship.

2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not?)?
Through a friend – thanks T!
In my home.
A friend helped out with some information to help us with our mortgage reduction.
A co-worker called me to work for him.
At Trinity IMPROV.
Caring friends at work.
Family and some friends
When a small portion of tax dollars when to help families that I know are struggling with Alzheimer’s.
My mother-in-law took care of the girls  while  we were out.

3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
I was able to help a neighbor in need.
A friend and her son.
In church.
Delivered a prayer shawl to my attorney who wore it into surgery – she is back on the job and so grateful!
My daughter and I visited my parents and brought them some joy.

No comments: