WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Monday, October 25, 2010

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH
1. Where have you seen God working this week?
By choosing the best situation for my daughter with a real estate agent in Orlando
People getting pumpkins for sale
Was ill and God healed me – feeling much better now.
In the power of prayer which quickened healing.
Memorial Hospital

2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not?)?
The moving men who helped and those who had recommendations  with a storage facility
A doctor and nurse who worked late to help my son
Someone bringing me some German specialties .
In a glowing smile of one of my very special students when she sees me.
At a Bible study

3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
Neighbors in Casselberry
Visiting a friend in the hospital
Praying for friends in need.
Sharing my belief in what God is asking me to do even though it is not necessarily my human will  - helped someone understand better.
At Memorial Hospital
Praying for a friend

No comments: