WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Sunday, October 31, 2010

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH


1. Where have you seen God working this week?
At the AA Meeting
Between me and my husband
At Women of Faith
Making my Dad feel better.

2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not?)
At a Bible Study
The ladies who attended the Women of Faith Weekend with me
My husband took care of my son allowing me to praise God and do important work for the Lord
Martin Luther blessed us all through his teachings, strength and fortitude.
Trinity’s pumpkin patch volunteers.
B. for her love and caring during my husband’s hospitalization and all of the love and prayers for recovery.

3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
At Trinity
The women who attended the Women of Faith Weekend with me
My husband fixed something for a friend.
I talked with someone who is having a hard time and promised to pray for her healing.

No comments: