WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Monday, November 08, 2010

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH


1. Where have you seen God working this week?
Working in my home with my family!
Many places!
In the hospital
In our Family
In my Health
Keeping the rodeo riders and animals safe
At a prayer meeting

2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not?)?
T. helped me to recognize how life can turn, but you must trust in God to take care of you,
Church, Neighbors, Friends, computer
At an AA Meeting
Contacting me with medical suggestions
Others praying over me
Friends showing compassion when I was upset over my father’s declining health.

3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
God used me to bless a mother and son as they moved into their new apartment
Prayer, phone, church, computer.
In the Hospital
With my grandbabies
Listening to a neighbor who received some bad news.
Praying for someone who asked me to.
In Tampa while visiting my precious daughter, son and granddaughter

No comments: