WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Monday, November 15, 2010

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH


1. Where have you seen God working this week?
Protecting everyone during last Wednesday’s school lockdown
My daughter’s transition in Orlando
In a safe passage and pleasant family day
In the power of so many prayers to help Jose come back from near death twice this week.

2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not?)
My girl’s hugs when I was sad.
My daughter’s surprise scavenger hunt and special gift that we shared
In a wonderful youth who helped us out with our flat tire
A skillful doctor removed my skin cancer painlessly
Our veterans in their blessing of us all with their sacrifice
Jose blessing me by his faith and conviction that the Lord will heal him because the Lord is not done with him yet.
Firefighters pulled over to help me when my car broke down and were able to help fix it.

3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
During my daughter’s transition leaving her home.
A couple relocating to Orlando
At the Pines Radiation Center where I gave a card to the a patient of the surgeon who operated on me and restored my eyesight.
I encouraged a young lady to talk about college and agreed to be a reference for her job search for a part time job.
In reaching out to people who do not believe in the miracles of which God is capable and allow them to see that anything is possible with God’s help.
I was able to watch my neighbors house and kids when they had an emergency

No comments: