WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Monday, December 20, 2010

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH

(Excerpts from Trinity's Weekly Worship Slips)

1. Where have you seen God working this week?
In a social worker making sure her clients were not abandoned or forgotten.
My family and friends being kind to us.
I fell and thanks be to God that I was only mildly hurt.
Under the care of Memorial Pembroke Hospital doctors
In my family!
Seeing R. a little better!

2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not)?
God used a dear friend at Trinity to call on me during my recent illness.
In providing me hospitality when I came to their home.
Neighbors came forward and talked to police after a car hit our parked van.
A person at the Senior Center set me up with an exercise program
The nurses at the hospital
God used my family to bless me.

3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
By making someone a priority over my usual work.
Provided shelter to a friend in a time of crisis
Shared food, time and a listening ear with a friend.
Prayer for my daughter.
In E’s Hospital room.
My friend Lisa.

No comments: