WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Monday, January 03, 2011

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH

(Christmas Eve Through Sunday January 2nd Edition)

“Reflecting on Our Faith” is a sampled collection of reflections left and written by worshippers at Trinity Lutheran, Pembroke Pines, on their Sunday morning worship slips based upon their experiences during the previous week. Names and other information referenced in the reflections are abbreviated or deleted in order to maintain anonymity.

1. Where have you seen God working this week?
God kept people safe on New Year’s Eve and brought us to another year to make a fresh start
He offered us hope and healing after receiving bad news.
My Family’s good health
The miracle of Christmas
In the lives of believers telling the story of Jesus
Our family was together tonight (Christmas Eve)
In my life with my children helping me.
Giving me strength to attend exercise classes at the senior center
Keeping travelers safe
In the Christmas miracle and the joy it brings (Christmas Eve)
My 96 year old neighbor made a coffee cake for me.

2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not)?
God brought me into contact with new friends.
Friendly strangers offered words of encouragement and support regarding an upcoming surgery.
God sent a familiar angel to sit and pray with me in the surgical waiting room as my loved one went in for emergency surgery so that I wouldn’t be alone.
My family blessed me with Christmas joy.
In loving us
Surprise gifts from a friend in Texas.
God enabled a friend to give me some good advice.
He helped re-unite me with someone that I had fought with
The 7:30PM Christmas Eve Young Person’s service.

3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
I supported my child with her goals during our time off.
I let my daughter sleep in this morning because I did her chore.
Comforting someone.
Giving gifts to friends and family.
I was able to help my mom fix her computer.
Praying for a friend to receive a job offer (and he did!)

No comments: