WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Featured Post

Advent Meditation on Joseph

The reading for Sunday, December 17, 2017: Matthew 1:18-25 This Sunday we read about an angel appearing to Joseph in a dream. We've no...

Monday, January 24, 2011

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH

"Reflecting on Our Faith” is a sampled collection of reflections left and written by worshippers at Trinity Lutheran, Pembroke Pines, on their Sunday morning worship slips based upon their experiences during the previous week. We share a sampling of these in our weekly BLOG and elsewhere to encourage others in their walk with God; however, names and other information referenced in the reflections are abbreviated or deleted altogether in order to maintain anonymity.

1. Where have you seen God working this week?
Working in my family.
As we continue to heal after receiving scary news
In the two young men who stopping to evangelize
At our situation
At First Christian Church
Providing Strength
Answering our prayers
My Mother-in-Law’s recovery from surgery
Meeting with my reunion prayer partner.

2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not)?
God used my granddaughter to bless me and remind me of how precious life is with her.
In the joy and laughter of my daughter when a dear friend came for a visit.
In the person who picked me up from the doctor’s office when I was sick.
Pastor Keith
Kind and compassionate healthcare workers
At Calvary Chapel.
My wife.

3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
God used me to bless a father and child who stopped in the middle of the street because the child was having seizures.
I distributed a few unclaimed Christmas cards to their intended recipients.
To lead and to train others.
Being able to help a relative.
At Trinity Lutheran

HOW HAS TRINITY HELPED SUSTAIN YOU IN YOUR FOLLOWING OF CHRIST IN THE WORLD?
Fellowshipping with one another.
The interactive IMPROV makes Biblical lessons come alive, so they are easier to remember.
By hearing the Gospel/Sermon preached - trying to apply in life.
Helping me to keep faith and trust in God’s healing power.
My faith
Providing an extended family of faith
Keeps me focusing more and more on our savior for eternal life.

No comments: