WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Featured Post

Advent Meditation on Joseph

The reading for Sunday, December 17, 2017: Matthew 1:18-25 This Sunday we read about an angel appearing to Joseph in a dream. We've no...

Monday, February 14, 2011

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH

“Reflecting on Our Faith” is a sampled collection of reflections left and written by worshippers at Trinity Lutheran, Pembroke Pines, on their Sunday morning worship slips based upon their experiences during the previous week. We share a sampling of these in our weekly BLOG and elsewhere to encourage others in their walk with God; however, names and other information referenced in the reflections are abbreviated or deleted altogether in order to maintain anonymity.

1. Where have you seen God working this week?
God helped my aunt through her first week of chemo.
While working in the butterfly garden.
In reflecting upon the 28 years of constant blessing from the moment that I met my wife
In answered prayers – God getting us through 6 very hard weeks.
God is helping us cope and heal.
I’ve seen God work in my family’s faith – thanks be to God!
When I needed a lift to church, A dear friend gave me one.

2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not)?
God used strangers at work to help me feel like I am doing a good job by thanking me.
Men’s Bible Study.
A friend helped us without being asked.
God used my daughter to bless me this week.
A friend who provided hospitality and a meal to us.

3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
I was able to help a friend when she needed it.
In the Butterfly Garden.
My weekly reunion prayer partner back from mission trip to Jamaica.
Through prayer shawls and stuffed animal delivered to help a child with surgery.
Watching the couples renew their wedding vows was inspiring
I am keeping an eye on a neighbor’s house while they are out of town for a funeral.
God used me to make someone laugh even though I didn’t realize it.
Hospital visits, home visits and phone calls to lend support.

HOW HAS TRINITY HELPED SUSTAIN YOU
IN YOUR FOLLOWING OF CHRIST IN THE WORLD?
I have more strength to draw on when I need it. I shared a favorite Bible verse Matthew 28:20.
By increasing my understanding of our faith and by providing good Christian role models.
The adult Sunday school class on “How Lutherans Interpret the Bible” has me thonkong and reading the Bible more.

No comments: