WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Sunday, February 27, 2011



REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH

“Reflecting on Our Faith” is a sampled collection of reflections left and written by worshippers at Trinity Lutheran, Pembroke Pines, on their Sunday morning worship slips based upon their experiences during the previous week. We share a sampling of these in our weekly BLOG and elsewhere to encourage others in their walk with God; however, names and other information referenced in the reflections are abbreviated or deleted altogether in order to maintain anonymity.


1. Where have you seen God working this week?
At the death of a very good friend
God showed me how to educate and inspire a group whose assistance I need with a major project.
Improvement in friend’s healing.
In my family this week.



2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not)?
At the rummage sale
A community leader, Pastor and a teacher wrote a letter of recommendation for my daughter.
Watching Janean work with our Young Person’s choir.
Answered prayer for easy dental surgery.
God used my granddaughter to bless her mother and me this week and to remind us that God is in charge.

3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
At the death of a very good friend.
I nominated someone for an award.
Time spent with good friends.
God used me to bless a friend who needed some guidance this week about God taking care of her needs.

HOW HAS TRINITY HELPED SUSTAIN YOU IN YOUR FOLLOWING OF CHRIST IN THE WORLD?
It led me to use a Bible passage as the focus for a special letter, honoring my neighbor’s birthday.

No comments: