Register today and join our Trinity Lutheran Church Team on March 19th!
If you're the kind of person who's not going to sit on the sidelines when there's a chance to change the future, then you're the person we need.
When you register for the Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk®, you're joining a nationwide community of thousands of people who are standing up and participating in the fight against this devastating disease. Your journey to end Alzheimer's starts here – and it's so easy.
Memory Walk is the nation's largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer care, support and research. Since 1989, Memory Walk has raised more than $260 million for the cause.
All Memory Walk donations benefit the Alzheimer's Association, the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research. The mission of the Alzheimer's Association is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
If the process below doesn’t work for you, call Ron at 954-423-9215 for help with registration!
Steps to register online for the Alzheimer’s Association Memory Walk on Sat., March 19, at Hollywood North Beach Park (east end of Sheridan St.):
1. Go to www.memorywalks.com.
2. Click on Broward 2011 Memory Walk.
3. Click on Sign Up.
4. Read Waiver/Agreement and click on “I agree.”
5. Click on “Join a Team.”
6. Find “Trinity Lutheran Church” in the team list, and click on “Join Team.”
7. Complete registration form.
8. Get confirmation, click on continue, and arrive at your own personal Memory Walk headquarters, then follow further instructions to help in raising funds for the cause.