WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Featured Post

Advent Meditation on Joseph

The reading for Sunday, December 17, 2017: Matthew 1:18-25 This Sunday we read about an angel appearing to Joseph in a dream. We've no...

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH

“Reflecting on Our Faith” is a sampled collection of reflections left and written by worshippers at Trinity Lutheran, Pembroke Pines, on their Sunday morning worship slips based upon their experiences during the previous week. We share a sampling of these in our weekly BLOG and elsewhere to encourage others in their walk with God; however, names and other information referenced in the reflections are abbreviated or deleted altogether in order to maintain anonymity.

Where have you seen God
working this week?
Feeding of the Homeless with my family
My cousin has been a beautiful hostess and witness of God’s love.
I’ve seen God working in my family
At my home.
In an acquaintance’s healing when it was doubtful.

In healing and coping with bad news
God blessed a friend in raising money for van repairs
In a caregiver support group.
We missed being in the big accident on I-95 by a minute

Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not)?
God provided for my mom to visit, just when I needed her most
Here in Hollywood.
God used my family to bless me this week
At 1st Christian Church in FT Lauderdale
Two co-workers stepped up to help with a major project.
“B” made special dinners
Through the ministry of Trinity’s Care and Concern Team

Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
By sharing words of wisdom from God with friends
At Bible Study
I lent a friend some money for their rent – so that he wouldn’t be penalized for paying late.
Helped a colleague finish her task before her Sabbath began.
I used my talents to help a new friend.
Made dinner for a friend.
In my job.

HOW HAS TRINITY HELPED SUSTAIN YOU IN YOUR FOLLOWING OF CHRIST IN THE WORLD?
By offering my prayers to others that need it.
Presence of the Holy Spirit during worship.
In a wholesome BUNCO social gathering.
By being the kind of church we believe Christ wants – a giving church
By giving me a multitude of ways to reflect on Christ and to reflect Christ in the world.

No comments: