WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Monday, April 11, 2011


REFLECTING ON OUR LENTEN FAITH JOURNEY
Based upon your experiences this past week. We share a sampling of these in our weekly BLOG to encourage others in their walk with God; they are edited to maintain anonymity.

 1. What discipline are you taking on for Lent?
Praying/Reflecting More
No Sugar
Making the church grounds look better

2. How has God blessed you in/through your discipline this past week?  
He has reminded me how he is the head of my life
By being more spiritual in my faith to God
Gave me the ability to do those things

3. What obstacles do you face in holding to your Lenten discipline and may we pray for you for your Lenten journey?
Staying consistent
That the devil might tempt my faith.
To stay healthy

 How has Trinity helped to sustain you in your following of Christ in the world?
It has reminded me that they are there as a listening post if I need it!
By doing God’s work and praying from my heart and through the Holy Spirit.
Friends and teachings at Trinity
By providing opportunities to help in the community that we would otherwise not be participating in.

No comments: