WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Sunday, May 01, 2011

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH
Based upon your experiences this past week. We share a sampling of these in our weekly BLOG to encourage others in their walk with God; they are edited to maintain anonymity.

1. Where have you seen God working this week?
In my friend’s trip to Russia to complete the adoption process – as she said “God picked this day to make me a mom!”
Through the people calling us and showing that they care.
Through my house situation
Feeling my Dad’s spirit comfort me before a big licensing exam. 
2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not?)
A message from my daughter’s teacher: it showed me that things will be OK!
In good news about a medical issue that was causing me to worry.
My family is blessing me with assurances that God will take care of us during this time of trouble and we will be OK.
At Therapy the manager took over my case.
The young lady who encouraged me before I took a big licensing exam 
3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
God gave me wisdom to help a friend and her son.
My neighbor and daughter.
Allowing someone to stay with us for six weeks

How has Trinity helped to sustain you in your following of Christ in the world?
By knowing there is a church family praying and supporting us.

Just by knowing that they are available and there to help me during this very difficult time in my life.

Encouraging me so I can help others with my talents and gifts.

No comments: