WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Monday, May 09, 2011


 REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH
Based upon your experiences this past week. We share a sampling of these in our weekly BLOG to encourage others in their walk with God; they are edited to maintain anonymity.

 1. Where have you seen God working this week?
In J – my “daughter” for the Mother-Daughter banquet this past week.
He kept me safe
Looking over the Seal Team during the operation to get bin Laden
I saw God working when my plans and efforts were rewarded.

2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not?)
-K- and Family sent me roses for Mother’s Day

With a surprising phone call from my daughter’s teacher
My girls and husband with a wonderful Mother’s Day morning!
In the efforts and cooperation of my co-workers and family when I needed them.
 
3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
I listened to a friend in need
Called a friend on bed rest with a difficult pregnancy
I tried to follow the Golden Rule despite being under a lot of stress.
 
How has Trinity helped to sustain you in your following of Christ in the world?
I keep the songs in the bulletin and sing them to praise God.  
The consistency of the love and acceptance of the people of Trinity
Through weekly reinforcement of Christian principles.

No comments: