WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Monday, May 23, 2011

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH
Based upon your experiences this past week. We share a sampling of these in our weekly BLOG to encourage others in their walk with God; they are edited to maintain anonymity.

1. Where have you seen God working this week?
Donations from my neighbor for our auction
When my grand daughter (8 yrs old) woke up early on SUN to serve her Father, Mother, and Brother breakfast in bed.
Home.
Allowing one door to close and two more to open.
He brought some positive distraction as we endure the wait for major surgery.
Answered prayer.
At Trinity
Working in me. 
2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not?)
We had a safe trip.
Home.
Bringing a new friend in my life.
A boss whose actions pointed my life in a new direction
I received cooperation and assistance when it was sorely needed.
My doctor for laser treatment on my eye.
In my home.
My Family.

3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
Making phone calls to people who are not well to lift them up.
Home.
Bought shoes for a single dad’s children (anonymously)
I have been helping my 96 year old neighbor.
I visited a lonely neighbor.
Contributed to my neighbor’s youth group dinner.
Through the Share Program.
God used me to bless my friend’s sister during this difficult time for her and her family.

How has Trinity helped to sustain you in your following of Christ in the world?
Renewing my spirit every week in order to survive.
Prayers
Carefully planned services.
Pastor and Piper
Sunday worship is always uplifting.
My Trinity brothers and sisters form an extended family, re-inforcing the Christian way of life as we go through life’s journey together.
Listening to the Word of God from Pastor Keith
Just knowing that they are there to help.

No comments: