WORSHIP WITH US!
Current Schedule through January 28th
A single service @10AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com



Worship each Sunday @ 10AM

Featured Post

CHRISTMAS EVE AT TRINITY!

 Christmas Eve Worship at Trinity Lutheran 11 AM Service of Candles and Carols with help from our choir and musicians 5:30PM Service o...

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH
Based upon your experiences this past week. We share a sampling of these in our weekly BLOG to encourage others in their walk with God; they are edited to maintain anonymity. 

1. Where have you seen God working this week?
With my precious family.
Celebrate Recovery at Calvary Chapel
God gave me strength to go to a pool party and Swim.
In my daughter’s smile
2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not?)
I had the privilege of family and friends gathering to love and support me to prepare for a special occasion.
Friend’s wife hit by a drunk driver but survived with only a few injuries.
My reunion prayer partners
Celebrate Recovery at Gloria Dei
My daughter put money in my checking account.
A fellow Trinity member made a call on our behalf which led to an unexpected kindness
My physical therapist
3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
Getting together with three granddaughters on Facebook.
12 Step Study at Calvary Chapel
Prayer for family and Friends.
I praised different people about their efforts.
Delivery of prayer shawl 
How has Trinity helped to sustain you in your following of Christ in the world?
By attending morning sermon and following God’s Message
We feel supported by our Trinity family during a very difficult time.
Sense of peace at worship

No comments: