WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Sunday, June 12, 2011

 REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH
Based upon your experiences this past week. We share a sampling of these in our weekly BLOG to encourage others in their walk with God; they are edited to maintain anonymity.

1. Where have you seen God working this week?
All my friends and Family who called to offer prayer and support for my son’s situation.

Home
In my life
In my family during our current situation – they are truly being supportive and I know that is God’s grace.
Folks from several businesses that I contacted who were nice, helpful, and gracious.

2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not?)
Home
Feeding me and giving me a ride
Family and friends who were caring listeners and good friends!

3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
Home
Encouraging someone
God used me to bless any and everyone I came in contact with this week
God used me to continue to bless my family and friends
I sent a prayer shawl to a good friend
 
How has Trinity helped to sustain you in your following of Christ in the world?
Church friends
Learning
By bringing together very friendly Christians to help each other & live how Jesus wants us to live.
Just knowing that they are there and supportive is important.

No comments: