WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Monday, June 20, 2011

REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH
Based upon your experiences this past week. We share a sampling of these in our weekly BLOG to encourage others in their walk with God; they are edited to maintain anonymity. 
1. Where have you seen God working this week?
At home.
God has surrounded us with angels at a time when we really needed God.
Let’s Celebrate Recovery at Calvary Chapel
$$$ that I didn’t expect and not $$$ from what I expected.
Many, many places – from the red headed woodpecker at Brian Piccolo Park to the “heads up”pennies everywhere!
I was picked up and brought to choir rehearsal by an angel!
2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not?)
At Home.
In the kindness of neighbors, friends, health professionals, co-workers, and family members as we prepare for our daughter’s surgery.
At Cleveland House Halfway House at Hollywood Beach
A friend trusted me enough to share her past with me.
My yoga instructor who gave me the push that I needed to commit to getting my certification.
 
3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
At home.
At Celebrate Recovery at Calvary Chapel by welcoming them to group meetings and  one on one sharing with others.
I took a friend to the Dr. and accompanied her so she would understand the Dr. even though I didn’t have a lot of gas.
By making calls to members who are ill.
How has Trinity helped to sustain you in your following of Christ in the world?
Reading about different religions.
By honoring Father’s today.
By placing more faith and bringing the Holy Spirit in my soul from Jesus our Savior
I feel comforted in knowing that the people are praying for me and that God is a loving, not condemning God.
Facebook updates on events happening at Trinity – I never feel alone because I have and love my church and church family!
By the Holy Spirit and our fellowship!

No comments: