WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

 REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH
Based upon your experiences this past week. We share a sampling of these in our weekly BLOG to encourage others in their walk with God; they are edited to maintain anonymity.

1. Where have you seen God working this week?
When we received a second surgery date despite a crowded calendar
Through the many volunteers God sent to help us with VBS preparation
In the perfect weather on my travels, when it was supposed to be stormy
In Many places
With Pastor Keith at Trinity
I had a wonderful week!
In my family
In answer to prayers about summer travel plans

2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not?)
Many kind medical professionals
Family Members
Neighbors
Trinity friends
God sent E. to teach me some Bible lessons while we worked on VBS – thanks!
People I met on my travels
They prayed with me – encouraged me – offered me a ride – provided entertainment – provided much more than expected!
First Christian Church Bible Study
Through my goddaughter
God used my relative to bless us this week
In thanks shared by two ladies who overheard me sharing faith stories with our daughter

3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
I used some spare time to teach a co-worker
Helped a friend with computer and filling out job resumes.
My daughter-in-law and grandson
Provided shelter, money, encouragement, prayed for someone on the phone.
At Celebrate Recovery at Calvary Chapel
At work.
In moving we were able to donate a large amount of clothing, household goods and even furniture to those less fortunate in this economy.
God used my daughter and I to bless a mother and her son this week.

How has Trinity helped to sustain you in your following of Christ in the world?
It helped me more to realize that there must be a reason for the difficulties we encounter.
It helped me turn to God when I felt helpless.
Keep me grounded and focused through volunteering at church.
By becoming more spiritual in my serving the Lord.
It keeps me grounded in my faith and my understanding of my God as a kind, loving, and forgiving God.
The Scriptures
The healing service came at a time when I needed it
Just by letting me know that they are there.

No comments: