WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Thursday, July 21, 2011

WHERE HAVE YU SEEN GOD WORKING THIS WEEK?
1- celebrating anniversary and birthday
2- at Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
3- God working within my family as we start our new beginning
4- work
5- in many ways!!
6- in my daughter's continued healing following surgery
7- getting a check that I didn't expect to receive
8- friends and family always there
9- home

WHERE DID GOD USE SOMEONE ELSE TO BLESS YOU THIS WEEK?
1- many dear family members and long time prayer partners came from far away
2- everywhere
3- work - new boss
4- using my mother to remind me it could be worse so move on!
5- home
6- all the medical help my husband received at home and in the hospital
7- being welcomed after being absent for awhile from church
8- medical professionals providing clear advise and directions
9- my neighbor

WHERE DID GOD USE YOU TO BLESS SOMEONE ELSE THIS WEEK?
1- wife at our anniversary
2- on the phone and in the community
3- as a caregiver for our neighbor while her daughter was away
4- work: co-worker
5- to bless friends that needed words of encouragement and prayers
6- being able to help my husband in a wheelchair
7- spending time with a lonely neighbor

HOW HAS TRINITY HELPED TO SUSTAIN YOU IN YOUR FOLLOWING OF CHRIST IN THE WORLD?
1- opened up the Charter Hall for us
2- by reminding me of God's grace
3- faith /peace
4- by letting me know they are available makes it easy to do this transition
5- thinking of all the pain He suffered for us
6- getting emails with the weekly readings and news
7- being so welcome when we returned after an absence
8- through education, examples and reminders about Christian principles

No comments: