WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Wednesday, August 31, 2011


REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH
Where have you seen God working this week?
1-  in sparing Florida from Irene's impact
2-  my family was safe during the earthquake last week
3-  when a co-worker told me "you're doing a great job"
4-  in my family
5-  in a happy beginning to the school year
6-  in sparing us from Irene
7-  changing Irene to a tropical storm before it hit Rhode Island
 
Where did God use someone else to bless you this week?
1-  my kid's new school teachers
2-  when all signs were pointing toward the worst, a student rewarded my faith in them and were innocent
3-  receiving a gift I didn't expect
4-  using my mother to bless me this week
5-  my co-workers at the rummage sale blessed me by their dedication and cheerful companionship
 
Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
1-  helping my neighbor
2-  using me to bless my mother and sister with words of wisdom
3-  I was cheerful and reliable when needed at the sale
4-  giving encouraging words to a friend
 
How has Trinity helpedto sustain you in your following of Christ in the world?
1-  just knowing they are available for me and my family
2-  Trinity provided the venue, donation, goal and other workers to achieve positive results from the rummage sale
 
 

No comments: