WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Thursday, August 11, 2011

WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN GOD WORKING THIS WEEK?
1- at Hollywood Beach
2- at Trinity Lutheran Church
3- He protected us from Emily
4- today's baptism
5- working in my family through this transition of life
6- I was able to see my DR by a cancellation. The visit had to be done before my surgery
7- watching someone speak of their strong relationship with God, a person who had none with Him a year ago
WHERE DID GOD USE SOMEONE ELSE TO BLESS YOU THIS WEEK?
1- at Calvary Chapel service by the pastor
2- a friend came to help me when I needed it
3- in Trinity Lutheran Church
4- a new store clerk thanked me for my patience and asked if I was a teacher - I am and that comment eased my stress about going back.
5- my grandbabies
6- I was missing from church due to not feeling well and I got calls
7- the hearing aid dealer gave me a hearing aid at a very reduced price
8- God used my mother to bless me and my family
9- my son took time to help me on a project I was working on
10- in someone giving me advice and reminding me of things I know but have forgotten
WHERE DID GOD USE YOU TO BLESS SOMEONE ELSE THIS WEEK?
1- celebrate recovery at Calvary Chapel
2- in Trinity Lutheran Church
3- in giving blood at the Blood Drive
4- I held a prayer vigil when a friend was near death. She is out of the hospital and doing better.
5- God uses me to bless my mother and family
6- when I was able to give a ride and a listening ear to a friend in need
HOW HAS TRINITY HELPED TO SUSTAIN YOU IN YOUR FOLLOWING OF CHRIST IN THE WORLD?
1- I heard my son humming a hymn at the dinner table and I am grateful that our Trinity family supports us in our faith
2- just by letting me know they are available and the sermons help me. Thanks be to God!
3- it keeps me grounded in understanding my beliefs when others have different beliefs
4- preaching the word of Christ and with music
5- renewal of my baptism through witnessing todays baptism
6- yes
7- by planting a seed in my heart to get closer to the Lord

No comments: