WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Featured Post

Advent Meditation on Joseph

The reading for Sunday, December 17, 2017: Matthew 1:18-25 This Sunday we read about an angel appearing to Joseph in a dream. We've no...

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN GOD WORKING THIS WEEK?

1. He protected us during a situation that could have become dangereous

2. in a beautiful sunrise and sunset

3. in imperfect people and systems; in word and in song

4. God is blessing me and my family getting a new house to live. It's God's house for us.

5. the beautiful moon


WHERE DID GOD USE SOMEONE ELSE TO BLESS YOU THIS WEEK?

1. neighbor offered ride on a stressful morning

2. sold a home

3. receiving good news

4. by being there to listen and help

5. Pastor Johnson (SC) came to help my family with a little emergency at home while I was traveling to Florida

6. a neighbor I do not know walking by said "blessings to you"


WHERE DID GOD USE YOU TO BLESS SOMEONE ELSE THIS WEEK?

1. I rescued a puppy

2. sharing God's word

3. by being there to listen and help

4. my friend who is now unemployed


HOW HAS TRINITY HELPED TO SUSTAIN YOU IN YOUR FOLLOWING OF CHRIST IN THE WORLD?

1. hearing God's word

2. by reminding me to keep my heart and mind in Christ Jesus

3. my faith. it is growing more and more in my heart. I'm blessed. The Lord brought me here to this congregation.

No comments: