WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Featured Post

Advent Meditation on Joseph

The reading for Sunday, December 17, 2017: Matthew 1:18-25 This Sunday we read about an angel appearing to Joseph in a dream. We've no...

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

 
WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN GOD WORKING THIS WEEK?

1- my husband has beenso patient, helpful and has "filled in" doing extra things while I've felt bad. PLT for my Christ-like husband

2- in hearing the testimony of someone on how God brought her out of death, addiction, and back to faith

3- all the time, everywhere

4- First Christian Church, bible study

5- teachers being kind and helpful to students

WHERE DID GOD USE SOMEONE ELSE TO BLESS YOU THIS WEEK?

1- my granddaughter said "I'm so glad to see you, Grammie"

2- a new acquaintance said "I'm so blessed that you came into my life"

3- I asked a neighbor to join me SAT morning to pray for our neighborhood and our nation and she was a delightful prayer partner

4- Chapel at Calvary Chapel night of worshp

5- friend came to my house

WHERE DID GOD USE YOU TO BLESS SOMEONE ELSE THIS WEEK?

1- my son

2- my neighbor agreed to meet every SAT for prayers

3- Hollywood Beach meeting at Cleveland House

4- walk with a neighbor in the park

HOW HAS TRINITY HELPED TO SUSTAIN YOU IN YOUR FOLLOWING OF CHRIST IN THE WORLD?

1- The prayers, messages online and phone calls from fello church members have blessed me and helped me and mother

2- Bible study at Trinity Lutheran

3- Bible study

No comments: