WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Sunday, February 26, 2012


REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH
 “Reflecting on Our Faith” is a sampled collection of reflections left and written by worshippers at Trinity Lutheran, Pembroke Pines, on their Sunday morning worship slips based upon their experiences during the previous week. We share a sampling of these in our weekly BLOG and elsewhere to encourage others in their walk with God; however, names and other information referenced in the reflections are abbreviated or deleted altogether in order to maintain anonymity.

1. Where have you seen God working this week?
At Trinity in the giving of myself to the lord
Blooms on mango tree
My mom and grandma as they tackle a new phase in their life.
At Calvary Chapel Celebrate Recovery 12 Step
Helping me in my sorrow.
I finally got to the neurologist after several problems
Healing for a few friends this week.
Coming to the 8AM service

2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not)?
At Trinity in greeting others and those who bless me.
Someone took my to lunch
My girls’ love!
At Trinity’s Ash Wednesday Service
My sisters in Christ helped me accept that I need not feel bad for dong God’s work even if it hurts.
Someone took me to lunch and someone gave me a ride home ASH WED.
By interceding in the physical and emotional recovery of a friend who is having a slow knee replacement recovery.

3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
At my aftercare group.
Invited a couple to attend this worship service.
Talked with a new elderly neighbor.
Small group meetings at Bible Study at Trinity Lutheran Church
Drove a family to church for ASH WED service and drove someone else home.
Praying for a friend
Giving me the strength to help my recovering friend who is in much discomfort.

HOW HAS TRINITY HELPED SUSTAIN YOU IN YOUR FOLLOWING OF CHRIST IN THE WORLD?
Being more disciplined in my morals and values as God speaks to me.
Has it? Absolutely!
Learning during the Trinity Adult Bible Study
The ASH WED service strengthened my faith.
Pastor’s welcoming ways
Sam’s warmth and caring.
People in the congregation who are all extensions of God’s loving ways.
By preaching the words of Christ and his love for all people!

No comments: