HELP NEEDED THIS COMING WEEK
[Six Things that need doing]
If you can assist with any of these activities, please email Pastor Keith firstname.lastname@example.org
1. PALM SUNDAY: Immediately after the 10:45AM Service we will be moving the extra pew in the back of the sanctuary into Charter Hall (and free to a good home - if you can handle a 19 foot pew)
2. NO LATER THAN THURSDAY: Mulching in the lines on the Prayer Labyrinth - the mulch is stacked up outside behind the office. Just need to add mulch to the Labyrinth "lines" already in place in order to thicken them up. Can do on your own schedule.
3. WEDNESDAY: 9AM - We will "Garden up" the gardens to the left and right of the front doors in order to get them ready for Easter Sunday. Plants and Mulch will be provided.
4. SATURDAY APRIL 7th - Decorating the Sanctuary for Easter - we will be hanging paper cranes in the "trees" behind the altar, putting out the Easter Lilies, putting out flowers and more. Beginning at 9AM.
5. EASTER SUNDAY APRIL 8th - Setting up for the Easter Egg Hunt. 9AM at the Playground (EGG HUNT TAKES PLACE AT 10:30AM following the 9:30AM Family Service.
6. EASTER SUNDAY APR 8th - Helping with clean up from the Easter Breakfast (10AM)