WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Sunday, March 25, 2012


REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH

Based upon your experiences this past week. We share a sampling of these in our weekly BLOG to encourage others in their walk with God; they are edited to maintain anonymity.

Where Have You Seen God Working This Week?
Each and Every Day!
At a local Saturday morning Bible Study.
Opening a door to a friend who needed hope!
In my Trinity Church Family.

How Did God use Your Lenten Discipline To Be A blessing To You This Week?
It motivated me to try to be a better person.
Eating healthy and reading the Bible.
By educating me on Jesus’ last days on earth; humbling me and making me aware of this story.

Was Your Lenten Discipline A blessing To Others This Week?
Hopefully!
I got to share God’s blessings and my Christian faith with others.
Speaking to others about scripture (Mark’s Gospel)
It helped me educate others during Bible Study.

How has Trinity Helped To Sustain You In Your Following of Christ In The World
Trinity is always a blessing to me!
By doing volunteer work at the church and attending Bible Study class.  
By caring and loving me and my family like we are all truly related.

No comments: