SUMMARY OF COOL STUFF
So...in summary here are a dozen things to think about:
1. Orders for Easter Lily Dedications are due Sunday $10 each.
2. Tickets for the Easter Breakfast on sale - see Ferdi or Fritz
3. Please bring in your food for the Feeding of the Hungry if you signed up by this Sunday and placed it on the table on the left side of the hall or in the nearby fridge of ot needs refrigerating.
4. There is also a box on that same table for the Easter Breakfast food donations. PLEASE LABEL WHAT YOUR FOOD IS FOR!
5. A sign up list for the April 29th International Food Fest is being passed around on Sundays - see the note in below on fridgenotes or in the bulletin for more info.
6. Like to fold paper? Why not make some origami cranes to help fill the "Lenten Trees" (see previous post down below)
7. Butterfly Garden Work Day this SAT any time after 8AM - plus help mulch the Prayer Labyrinth same time.
8. Pick up your pre-ordered chocolate Easter eggs from Earline on Sunday. And thanks!
9. VBS registration forms are in the narthex.
10. Palm Sunday this Sunday!!!!!! 8AM and 10:45AM
11. Maundy Thursday April 5th noon and 7:30PM
12. Good Friday noon and 7:30PM services with self-guided Stations of the Cross from noon to 3PM.
BONUS: Have you marked your calendars for the Women's Spring Tea (MAY 8th) or MOTHER DAUGHTER BANQUET (MAY 11th) and how about the JUSTICE SERVICE APRIL 22nd? The BOLD Justice ACTION at the War Memorial Auditorium Thursday April 26th? Our AUTISM AWARENESS SERVICE and monthly Healing Serive on April 29th? The MOTHERS DAY SERVICE May 13th? The BLESSING OF THE GRADUATES Service on MAY 20th? And Pentecost-Confirmation is on SUN MAY 27th at 10AM (one service that day). Whew!!!!!!
And new members will be received Sun April 22nd as well. 'Cause we just like to have more people affirm their baptism and help remind us why we do what we do and whose we are (Christ's!)