WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Thursday, May 17, 2012


REFLECTING ON OUR FAITH
Share and edited for anonymity and clarity from Trinity's weekly worship slips Based upon people's experiences in the past week. We share a sampling of these in our weekly BLOG to encourage others in their walk with God. 

1. Where have you seen God working this week?
In the thousands of people that attended the BOLD Justice  action
In BOLD Justice and those impacted by autism.
In my Trinity Family
In answering prayers
In my ladies Bible Study
At Bible Study.
At the recovery Bible Study.
In the birth of my great grandson Ryan.
My son’s acts of kindness.
Everywhere.
In the blessing of my kids.
In the reconciliation of our daughter and grand daughter.
In my life and family.
In retired people.
Jubilee Center Fundraiser.
In having my base needs met.
Answering Prayers.
In a new life given to someone and a changed life glorifying God.
 
2. Where Did God use someone else to bless you this week (whether they knew it or not?)
The Ladies that I met at the God Spa Retreat – a source of inspiration.
In sharing their story with me.
The women travelling with me to God Spa.
With hugs
At home with a friend.
Putting my son in my life.
Feeling the love of friends who took time to connect with me.
My prayer partner.
My daughter sent flowers.
God used my family to bless me.
In a child returning home.
In prayer to heal pain on the inside.
My new friends.
Providing friendship and discussion about God and a ride.

3. Where did God use you to bless someone else this week?
In my work.
As a supportive and loving sister to my sister in Christ
Smiling and sharing the Word.
Praying and meditation at a meeting this week.
Made calls to shut-ins.
By sharing God’s blessing with my fellow brothers.
By giving.
Able to pick up my grand daughter and boy friend and bring them to their mothers.
Spoke to someone at the senior center about Jesus.
Helped someone who was sick.
God used me to bless my family!
By sharing my experience, strength and hope.
In helping someone obtain a wheelchair ramp.
Sharing about journaling and speaking from the heart.
Our Christian rock band “Ultreya” in our gig Saturday night.
 
How has Trinity helped to sustain you in your following of Christ in the world?
In too many ways to name.
Just letting me know that they are there and supportive.
Hearing the word.
Through opportunities to participate by giving to the community.
Daily.
By consistently being there.
Pastor’s sermon and Bible study.
Walking by faith and not by sight.
Everywhere.
Just helping me to stay grounded in Christ
By helping me stay connected to the true vine.
By listening to the word of God and accepting God’s love for me, I’m able to bear good fruit.

No comments: