WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Monday, October 15, 2012


TRINITY WORSHIPPERS SHARE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THEIR LIFE WITH GOD....
(edited for privacy)

WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN GOD WORKING THIS WEEK:
In my girls as they keep growing in their conversations about God.
In a friend who can stay in her current apartment while she seeks part-time work  while looking for a new apartment closer to her mother.
At the Pumpkin Patch
One friend picking up another friend and taking her to worship.
In my heart.
In a board being re-elected rather than another group that just kept spreading lies and slander
God granted me the patience and compassion that I needed to deal with difficult people e this week,
In our house situation and my husband’s work situation.

HOW DID GOD USE SOMEONE TO BLESS YOU THIS WEEK:
In a friend who brings me to church n Sundays.
M. helped us this week.
A beautiful man unloading pumpkins touched my heart with his life story.
God used my husband to bless me.
God gave me a family.

HOW DID GOD USE YOU TO BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS THIS WEEK:
I found a Spanish magazine for a friend
Listening and giving place to those other’s won’t.
Gave a friend a ride.
God gave me to a family.

HOW HAS TRINITY LUTHERAN HELPED SUSTAIN YOU IN YOUR FOLLOWING OF CHRIST IN THE WORLD?
My daily devotions and watching our pastor serve with love.
Just letting me know they are there and praying for me and my family.
In ever way good.

No comments: