WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Featured Post

Advent Meditation on Joseph

The reading for Sunday, December 17, 2017: Matthew 1:18-25 This Sunday we read about an angel appearing to Joseph in a dream. We've no...

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Friends and Family,
Once again I am raising money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as a participant in their Light The Night Walk and I'm asking you to help by making a contribution. Each donation helps accelerate cures for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma and brings hope to the patients and families who are on the front lines of the battle against these diseases. No amount is too small and EVERY donation makes a difference. I know times are
tough again this year, but your support would mean a great deal to many people.
My goal this year is $500. I know that with your help I can reach it. I
walk in memory of my best friend, Jami, who is my hero. Her courage and
determination inspire me every day. And not a day goes by that I don't miss her friendship. I also walk in memory of my dear friend, Teri Marriage-Kuespert who lost her courageous battle with Sarcoma. She walked on our team for many years and it's not the same without her smile and support. I also walk in honor of all my friends and family members who have battled or are battling cancers of many kinds. I walk so that they may walk beside me, whether in body or spirit and know that they are not alone. The walk is in four days, but it's not too late to join us. If you'd like to walk too, just drop me a line. It's easy and fun and you'll be making a difference in the lives of so many wonderful people. Please use the link in this email to donate online quickly and securely. You will receive a confirmation by email of your donation and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation.
This year I'm also doing something a little bit different. If you aren't able to make a monetary donation but are looking for great holiday gift ideas, you can place an order through this specific thirty-one website and the profit that the consultant, Jill, makes will be donated to my walk. It's a perfect way to support the walk and shop for beautiful gifts at the same time!
http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/catalog.aspx?eventId=E2367515&from=DIRECTLINK

On behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, thank you very much for your support. I really appreciate your generosity! You can learn more about my efforts and make a donation by visiting the following Web site:
http://pages.lightthenight.org/sfl/Merrick12/JBaumal

Thank you,

Janean Baumal

No comments: