WORSHIP WITH US!
Current Schedule through January 28th
A single service @10AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com



Worship each Sunday @ 10AM

Featured Post

CHRISTMAS EVE AT TRINITY!

 Christmas Eve Worship at Trinity Lutheran 11 AM Service of Candles and Carols with help from our choir and musicians 5:30PM Service o...

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

LENT
Throughout Lent I have taken on for my own discipline to reflect in words and through photography the seven last words (or sayings) of Jesus from the cross. If you want to join me for the journey, here is the link. The first post on forgiveness is up a day early. http://sevenlastwordsforlent.blogspot.com/

I also invite you to connect your own thoughts and photos with the "Seven Last Words," and if you are willing to share these with me I hope to use them in various ways for Holy Week and Easter.
Blessings,
Pastor Keith
 

No comments: