WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Thank You from Pastor Keith

I have been down with a virus for the past six days - painful throat and painful cough and no real voice. I am so rarely sick I have had a rough go of it not being to be around people. I wanted to thanks the folks at Trinity Lutheran Church Pembroke Pines for understanding and doing such a lovely job in my absence. Kayla Frey - so sorry I was not able to hear your lovely solo today and to offer the prayers of blessing for you today as we honored the graduates. Janean Becker Baumal I am also sorry that I missed your presentation of the Passover at our Worship Together service. My gratitude goes out to Pastor Robb Grimm for answering my call on Friday and stepping in on such short notice. I am resting and trying to keep up with what work I can. Hoping to be on the mend in short order. The office phones are forwarded to my cell - so if you call and here an unfamiliar voice - it is mine :)
Ever in Christ
Pastor Keith

No comments: