WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Advanced copy of Offering Preferences and Offering Committments

Here are the "Offering Preferences" and "Offering Commitments" referred to in my Stewardship letter that will be distributed on Sunday
MY OFFERING PREFERENCES
*PLEASE CHECK ALL THAT APPLY*
⃝[ ]  I would like offering envelopes for 2015
PLASE NOTE:  Our offering envelopes assign you a number and are pre-addressed in case you need/desire to mail your

⃝[ ]  I would like to be contacted to set up electronic (EFT) giving
PLEASE NOTE:  You control how much and how often and your offering is automatically deducted from the account you indicate.  You maintain full control and may change the amount and how often as desired.

⃝[ ]  I would like to share a personal story of God’s blessings in my life/the impact of generosity on my life when such stories are needed for our worship.
NAME: _________________________________________________________

PH#/ EMAIL  ________________________________________________________

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __
MY COMMITMENT(S)
*PLEASE CHECK ALL THAT TO WHICH YOU ARE WILLING TO COMMIT*
[ ]  I will pray daily for Trinity and especially its lay leadership and pastor as they  seek to faithfully and humbly lead us as God gives them ability
[ ]  I will give generously of what God has blessed and entrusted me  for the mission and ministry of Trinity Lutheran Church
⃝[  ]  I will commit to giving regularly of an amount I prayerfully discern. Whether I am present or absent from worship
⃝[ ]  I will increase my offering for 2015 by an amount I prayer fully discern
[DO NOT SIGN YOUR NAME]

No comments: