WORSHIP WITH US!
8:30AM, 9:45AM in the hall, or 11AM

Location:
7150 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
The SE corner of Pines Blvd and 72nd Ave
Across the street from Broward college South Campus lake
(954) 989-1903
tlcppines@gmail.com


Join Us For Worship!

Join Us For Worship!
Sundays at 8:30AM, 9:45AM, and 11AM

Featured Post

Advent Meditation on Joseph

The reading for Sunday, December 17, 2017: Matthew 1:18-25 This Sunday we read about an angel appearing to Joseph in a dream. We've no...

Monday, November 24, 2014

STEWARDSHIP COMMITMENTS

Statistics of the Day:
To date results of our Congregational Stewardship Commitments at Trinity Lutheran
There were four questions


I will pray daily for Trinity and especially its lay leadership and pastor as they seek faithfully and humbly to lead us as God gives them ability
 (96%) "YES"


I will give generously for the mission and Ministry of Trinity Lutheran Church of what God has blessed and entrusted to me
(92%) "Yes"

I will commit to giving regularly, whether I am present or absent, of an amount I prayerfully discern.
(92%) "Yes"


I will increase my offering for 2015 by an amount I prayerfully discern.
(44%) "Yes"


As Trinity's Pastor I stand humbled and amazed by the responses so far as together we the faith community of Trinity continue to seek to do God's will of love, justice, mercy and compassion with the whole of our lives.

No comments: