In place of the May Gala, we are planning a very special catered brunch on Sunday May 14th in honor of Mothers!
What to Know:
(1) All are welcome! Bring your friends and family and neighbors!
(2) There will only be two services on May 14th: 8:30AM and 10AM. The brunch will begin at approximately 11AM in Charter Hall.
(3) The cost is free! All we ask is that folks generously consider the baskets that will be receiving donations towards the ELCA's International Women's Leadership Initiative which assists women from our companion synods throughout the world to attend college, university, or seminary here in the U.S. in order to improve their lives and the lives of their communities.
(4) Everyone willl receive a free raffle ticket! Additional tickets will be available for purchase for $1 a piece. There will be some cool prizes - gift baskets, pastor's bread, and more!
(5) We are still looking for unique and awesome raffle prizes - if you have connections with businesses willing to donate an item or gift certificate or some nice homemade crafts or your like to donate a gift basket or some unused gift cards burning a hole in your wallet or purse, please drop them by the office or contact Eileen Soler.
(6) Singer Kayla Frey will be providing our brunchtime entertainment!
(7) If you can RSVP by emailing the office at firstname.lastname@example.org we would appreciate the head count.